Purpose: Overall responsibility and accountability for the Marketing function of Tourism KwaZulu-Natal.
Key Result Areas:
• Implementing the organization’s marketing strategy
• Provide leadership and guidance in the co-ordinated promotion and marketing of the province
• Management of advertising and promotions functions
• Overall responsibility of the development and management of marketing communications mix and marketing toolkit strategy
• Establishing and managing tourism trade relations as well as CRM programmes • develop and maintain relationship with relevant stakeholders • driving the tourism sales growth strategy
• Linking KZN tourism trade to the value channel in order to competitively position the province of KwaZulu-Natal.
Requirements: Relevant Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma, or equivalent, and 10 years’ experience in marketing with 5 years senior managerial experience.
• Understanding and use of marketing strategies
• Ability to communicate at all levels
• Strategic planning, project management
• Report writing
• Change management
• Capabilities in executing and/or interpreting market research
• Customer relationship management
• Understanding of international business relations and government protocol.
Enquiries may be directed to Mphathiswa Golodza -(031)3667539 / [email protected]
CLOSING DATE: 25 June 2021 (COB)
How to Apply:
Please submit a detailed CV, certified qualifications and ID with a motivation letter
to [email protected] Please note that the right not to make an appointment is reserved and if no communication is received within one month of the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.